boa tarde


Call it magicCall it trueI call it magicWhen I'm with youAnd I just got brokenBroken into twoStill I call it magicWhen I'm next to you

And I don't, and I don'tAnd I don't, and I don'tNo, I don't, it's trueI don't, no, I don't noI don't, no, I don'tWant anybody else but youI don't, no, I don't noI don't, no, I don'tNo, I don't, it's trueI don't, no, I don't noI don't, no, I don'tWant anybody else but you

Ooh, ooh, ooh

Call it magicCut me into twoAnd with all your magicI disappear from viewAnd I can't get overCan't get over youStill I call it magicSuch a precious jewel

And I don't, and I don'tAnd I don't, and I don'tNo, I don't, it's trueI don't, no, I don't noI don't, no, I don'tWant anybody else but youI don't, no, I don't noI don't, no, I don'tNo, I don't, it's trueI don't, no, I don't noI don't, no, I don'tWant anybody else but you

Want to fall, fall so farI want to fall, fall so hardAnd I call it magicAnd I call it trueI call it magic

Ooh, ooh, oohOoh, ooh, oohOoh, ooh, oohOoh, ooh, ooh

And if you were to ask meAfter all that we've been throughStill believe in magic?Oh, yes, I doOh, yes, I doYes, I doOh, yes, I do

Of course I

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário